In the world of business, careers are no longer linear or predictable. What was once a clearly sign-posted path as you progressed through milestones, a career road map is now circuitous presenting new challenges and opportunities at every bend. Life-long careers in one sector or one company are becoming a rarity as new technologies and shifting social norms disrupt traditional careers. Both employers and employees are seeking more diversity of experience, lifestyle flexibility and alternative paths.
This panel is designed to help you think about your career path and the different options that are open to you. The panel will have an informational interview type feel with panelists sharing their career paths, a look at what their job entails, transferrable skills for those looking to make a change, tips for uncovering opportunities, advice for others, and how to make brave leaps. This panel discussion will be moderated by Jackie Schumacher, Regulatory and Quality Lead at Rallybio.
– Erika Dahl, Consultant, Strategy & Program Leadership, Halloran Consulting Group, Inc.
– Gersham Dent, Senior Director of Clinical Imaging, Biogen
– Adrianne Monsef, Regulatory PM, Pandion Therapeutics
– Jana Subramanyam, VP of Regulatory, Allena
– Debi Tran, Global Regulatory Portfolio Lead, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
– Nadia Zakaria, Director of Translational Medicine, Novartis
Date and Time:
March 3, 2021
4:00-5:30 PM EST
4:05-5:10pm: Panel discussion
5:10-5:30pm: Small group speed networking (2 rounds)