Attend a 45-minute webinar on the DAF SBIR/STTR program and its opportunities and expectations for technology entrepreneurs and researchers.
The Department of the Air Force (DAF) has changed the game in its SBIR/STTR program, making it very venture capital-like, fast and applications-oriented. The program presents a significant early-stage funding opportunity for technology entrepreneurs with products and services that can solve problems for the Air Force. The DAF participates in Department of Defense (DoD) solicitations three times per year. The next solicitation, 21.3C, is scheduled for an August 25 pre-release with proposals due October 22nd.
Topics to be covered:
- The Open Topic: what’s really different about the DAF SBIR/STTR program
- Other opportunities in a typical DAF solicitation
- What you can do now to improve your chances for a solid proposal and selection
- Customer Discovery: – it’s what matters. How to get started.
- APEX services to help you through and beyond your proposal. (There is no charge for these sessions.)