See the path from mind to market.
Professionals from Rhode Island’s drug development community gather for education, networking and industry analysis. This forum showcases drug R&D activities at the state’s research institutions and biotech/pharma companies and brings together representatives from academia and the life sciences industry to discuss Rhode Island’s current drug discovery efforts and future partnership capacity. The forum is presented by Rhode Island INBRE, a collaboration of eight participating research institutions, DRIVEN, The Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) and RI Bio, RI’s life sciences trade organization.
Early Stage Drug Discovery and Development at RI’s Research Institutions: Learn about the latest advancements in drug discovery at the academic research institutions and the opportunities for using these technologies in the life sciences industry.
- Brian Morley, Founder, Emerge Health RI
- Nicholas DaSilva, PhD, CEO – Alcinous Pharmaceuticals
- Johnny Page, Founding CEO & Justin Fallon, PhD, Co-Founder – Bolden Therapeutics
- Moses Goddard, MD – Life sciences entrepreneur & Adjunct Faculty, Brown University
- Robert Coughlin, President & CEO, MassBio