How do you bring your novel drug or device to life? Gain insight from entrepreneurs who’ve faced this challenge and innovated their way from lab to market. In each session of our new series, our innovators will share how they advanced their product or therapy from concept to clinical and commercial success. Join us to learn how they overcame the challenges of securing funding, clearing scientific roadblocks, and navigating the competitive biotech landscape to get started on the path to commercialization.
Bolden Therapeutics is a biotechnology company developing first-in-class therapeutics to treat central nervous system diseases such as Alzheimer’s, depression, and ischemic stroke. The company’s scientific founders have identified a key molecular pathway to stimulate endogenous neural stem cells to promote the birth of new neurons (neurogenesis) in the adult brain. Bolden has established proof-of-concept of this approach in a proprietary mouse model and has demonstrated both increased neurogenesis and enhanced hippocampal-dependent memory in adult animals.
- Carol Malysz, Executive Director, RI Bio
- Ed Hawrot, PhD, Program Coordinator, Advance-CTR
FEATURED BOLDEN THERAPEUTICS SPEAKERS
- Johnny Page, MS, Founding CEO
- Justin Fallon, PhD, Scientific Co-Founder
- Ashley Webb, PhD, Scientific Co-Founder
- Charles Polsky, MD, Executive Chairman
- Sudhir Agrawal, D.Phil, Business and Scientific Advisor