A year ago the idea of having several vaccines ready to distribute within a year seemed insurmountable. But science prevailed and the development of the SARS-CoV2 vaccine was the fastest in history. Join us to learn how it has opened a new innovation window that we can learn from for the future – and possibly prevent the next epidemic from becoming a pandemic. Our panel of industry, scientific and frontline experts will explore recent achievements and challenges with all aspects of the vaccine, as well as the future of healthcare innovation.
- Carol Malysz, Executive Director, RI Bio
- Bongsup Cho, PhD, RI-INBRE
- Michael Elliott, MBBS, PhD, FRACP, Chief Scientific Officer, Immunovant
- Michael Princiotta, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, EpiVax Therapeutics
- Katie Porter, Business Development Manager, EpiVax, Inc.
- Kerry LaPlante, Pharm.D., FCCP, FIDSA, PHP Department Chair & Professor of Pharmacy, URI & RI DOH Vaccine Committee
- George Atanasov, State Government Affairs, J&J – DID THEY CONFIRM?
- Ken Hiscoe, Director, US Government Relations/Corporate Affairs, Pfizer
This virtual event is brought to you in partnership with Venture Café, Driven:, BIO, and Rhode Island INBRE.