Are you interested in getting a high level overview of the therapeutic drug/device development process? Do you want to learn more about the strategic and data considerations and regulatory oversight process associated with drug/device approvals? Do you want to understand how companies secure reimbursement and enable access to medicines? Join us on National STEM/STEAM Day for this informative seminar and discussion as we learn from experienced panelists about how new prescription drugs are discovered, tested, approved, and sold. This panel discussion will be moderated by Meena Subramanyam, Vice President and Global Program Leader in Takeda Oncology.
– Hani Houshyar, Vice President, Head of Pipeline Product Development and Commercialization at Biogen
– Elizabeth Mulkey, FDA/Life Sciences Associate at Goodwin
– Ipek Ozer Stillman, Head, Global Health Economics, Payer Value & Patient Access at Takeda
– Olivia Piccione, Principal at ClearView Healthcare Partners
– Cristiane Silva, Global GI Lead – Early Assets, Global Pricing and Access at Takeda Pharmaceuticals