About the Company
Recruitment Partners is tackling the critical challenge to advancing Alzheimer’s disease treatment and support: enough and timely recruitment of participants into research studies. Our mission is to improve recruitment, education, and access to research, with a focus on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. We connect research opportunities to the people and families that need it most. We work directly between industry and academic sponsors, trial sites and care communities. We advance the common interests among these stakeholders to innovate, provide patient-centered care and achieve progress in treatment and care through more efficient recruitment to evaluations of drug therapies, assistive technologies and social care interventions.
Job Description: Director, Site Development and Operations
This position will, with the Managing Partner, manage multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment and direct the execution of several company activities. Duties will include:
- Function as an interface between the partners and staff, including scheduling and leading weekly check-in calls and quarterly/semi-annual in-person meetings.
- Manage operations for a National Institute on Aging-funded, 3-year, multi-site grant focused on improving diversity of recruitment and retention in aging research;
- Identify and contact business development opportunities, or follow-up on warm business development opportunities from managing partners;
- Write and negotiate business agreements, including approach, milestones, pricing and payment terms;
- Develop project-specific tracking methods to document company performance.
- Manage client relationships, including leading regular phone/e-mail updates and relentlessly following up on all activities.
- Manage and direct staff and independent contractors.
- Identify and attend relevant conferences, including development of marketing materials and posters as appropriate;
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the field, anticipating potential impacts on the business and adapting the company strategy accordingly;
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential clients and care network partners.
Additional company background www.recruitmentpartnersllc.com
Qualifications: BA/BS in life or social sciences or MPH, some background in clinical research activities, strong organizational, writing and self-management skills and experience, home/remote office work experience preferred.