We empower our members to change the world.
When you join RI Bio, you join a community of like-minded professionals focused on science and eager to tackle – and solve – big challenges. Members benefit from increased visibility, collaboration and access to critical resources.
As Rhode Island’s only BIO affiliate, we facilitate introductions to scientists, entrepreneurs, companies, investors, and business development professionals. We host social and virtual gatherings to share relevant technology, discuss business issues, and foster networking through monthly workshops/forums and affinity cluster gatherings. We offer timely, compelling education through forums, seminars, panels, and online training. In addition, members benefit from deep discounts on numerous products and services.
Membership connects you to:
- BIO products and services
- RI Bio’s Entrepreneur in Residence
- Bioscience, medical devices, pharmaceutical, computer sciences, and other healthcare companies
- Educational and research institutions
- Hospitals that are global leaders in biotech research
- Allied health and health advocacy organizations
- Professional associations
- Architects, engineers, and property developers
- Law, accounting, marketing, venture capitalists and other business service firms
- Equipment and material suppliers
Membership costs are based on revenue and size of an organization. Dues may be tax deductible as a business expense.