A RI Bio membership offers visibility, collaboration and access to critical resources. As Rhode Island’s only BIO affiliate, RI Bio offers its members deep discounts on numerous products and services while facilitating introductions to scientists, entrepreneurs, companies, financers, and business development professionals.
RI Bio also offers compelling educational forums, seminars, panels, programs, training and social gatherings for sharing relevant technology and business issues and experiences. Industry networking events, monthly Workshops/Forum Series, affinity cluster gatherings, the Life Sciences Expo and the RI Bio Holiday Party are all within reach.
Membership connects you to:
- BIO products and services
- RI Bio’s Entrepreneur in Residence
- Bioscience, medical devices, pharmaceutical, computer sciences, and other healthcare companies
- Educational and research institutions
- Hospitals that are global leaders in biotech research
- Allied health and health advocacy organizations
- Professional associations
- Architects, engineers, and property developers
- Law, accounting, marketing, venture capitalists and other business service firms
- Equipment and material suppliers
Membership costs are based on revenue and size of an organization. Dues may be tax deductible as a business expense. Contact us to learn more!