Twenty local companies have earned a spot on Providence Business News’ list of Fastest Growing Private Companies, along with 13 enterprises chosen among the state’s most innovative companies in the 2018 edition of PBN’s Fastest Growing & Innovative Companies program.
Two MedMates’ member companies were selected by a panel of judges to win a spot in the most innovative companies 2018.
In the health & wellness category, BetaXAnalytics, an East Greenwich company made of experts who leverage emerging technology to deliver:
- Predictive analytics to effectively target health interventions for high-risk patients
- Data insights for comprehensive medication management and intervention to improve medication adherence
- Consulting on shared savings agreements and bundled payment models
- Analysis of healthcare, pharmacy and wellness data for employers to audit health expenditures and to realign corporate health strategy
- Innovative data visualization and custom analytic database tool creation
- Custom data analysis and contract research for pharmaceutical manufacturers, pharmacy benefits managers, and managed care organizations
- Managed care quality measures, including Medicare Star Ratings and HEDISData cleansing and analysis of disparate data sources
- Identification of waste in healthcare spending and gaps in care to better allocate scarce health resources
And overall, saves health and pharmacy dollars and maximizes revenue by turning complex health care data into transparent, actionable and meaningful insights.
Medley Genomics, founded by MedMates’ board member Patrice Milos, won the 2018 title for the most innovative company in the biotechnology & life sciences category. Medley Genomics the first company dedicated to addressing the challenges of genomic heterogeneity in the diagnosis and treatment of complex diseases. Medley Genomics provides the unique ‘molecular fingerprints’ of a patient’s cancer enabling individualized diagnosis and optimal treatment.
See the entire list of 2018 Innovation Winners, selected by a panel of judges for their innovation here:
- Architecture, Construction and Engineering: ZDS Inc.
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences: Medley Genomics
- Education: Wheaton College
- Energy and the Environment: Earthly
- Financial: Capital Good Fund
- Food, Beverages & Agriculture: CakeSafe LLC
- Health & Wellness: BetaXAnalytics
- Innovative Collaboration: Ageless Innovation LLC
- IT Services: Carousel Industries Inc.
- Manufacturing: AVTECH Software Inc.
- Nonprofits: College Unbound
- Professional Services: CrossTrainer
- Technology: Siren Marine LLC