Introducing in 2021
Our new monthly Women in Science Speaker Series will launch in 2021 and provide a powerful forum and supportive environment for emerging and advanced women leaders to share best practices, provide their insights and experience and offer advice on leadership and professional development.
Trailblazing leaders will discuss the personal and professional challenges they’ve faced and the obstacles they’ve overcome to achieve their success.
The series is designed to educate, empower and inspire women.
- Alyssa Boss, RI Bio Board Director, Partner – Cameron & Mittleman LLP
- Sarah Bramblet, Coordinator of Employment & Training Programs – RI Department of Labor & Training
- Olivia Bryon, Coordinator of Labor & Training Operation – RI Department of Labor & Training
- Stacey Carter, RI Bio Program Director, CEO/President – SDC Growth Resources
- Carol Malysz, Executive Director, RI Bio
- Brianne Meehan, Associate Director, HR Site Head – Rubius Therapeutics
- Patrice Milos, PhD, RI Bio Board Chair, Vice President, Scientific Operations – Pine Trees Health
- Katie Sharkey, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Assistant Dean for Women in Medicine & Science – The
Warren Alpert School of Medicine of Brown University
- Melissa Simon, PhD – Vice President, Business Development for Life Sciences – RI Commerce
- Vera Tyagi – Director, Human Resources – Amgen
CONTACT US if you would like to get involved.