Create great leaders
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT FOR EMERGING LEADERS
January 6 – February 17, 2022
Virtual | Thursdays 9:00 – 11:00am
Develop leadership skills
Communicate more effectively
Create high-performance workers and teams
“Pivot” became the 2021 word of the year as we all scrambled to adapt to rapidly changing conditions. It’s crucial for leaders to acquire new skills and competencies such as openness, empathy, resilience, and communication to effectively manage their teams. Great leaders attract, hire, and inspire great people – key to reducing turnover and filling the talent pipeline.
RI Bio’s virtual Leadership Training for Emerging Leaders will help young professionals become strong leaders who can empower and coach employees, create a culture of creativity and adaptability, and develop a more productive workplace. Seven modules, one coaching session and a capstone project is included.
- 1/6/22 – Interpersonal Communication Challenges Across Diverse Teams
- 1/13/22 – Creating Accountability through Performance Expectations, Goal-Setting, and Constructive Feedback
- 1/20/22 – Understanding Implicit Bias and Cross-Cultural Barriers
- 1/27/22 – Becoming a Better Coach
- 2/3/22 – Managing Up and Influencing Without Authority
- 2/10/22 – Managing Conflict and Difficult Conversations
- 2/17/22 – Developing cohesive, effective, innovative teams (global and multi-generational)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
New managers, early-career top talent who are on track to become managers, or project leaders.
Mary Anne Snow
Founder and CEO, Sophaya
Mari Anne is a recognized remote work expert with over eighteen years of experience helping organizations use remote work and distributed team strategies for cost-effective business growth and competitive market advantage.
“The Leadership Development classes have helped me think about my career future, what I want for myself, and helped me build the confidence to go for it.”
Project Management Office, Rhode Island Quality Institute
Fill out the form with any questions or to register. Someone will get back to you shortly. Thank you.