Unlock your potential.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Develop leadership & vision
Boost employment value
Launch a great career
The past year brought workers upheaval and constant change and left many searching for a new path forward. This free Certificate Program can be that path to new skills and new opportunities.
Our training program builds more competent workers and leaders, which in turn helps people advance or start new careers with sustainable, valuable work. Participants learn how projects are conceived, how to proceed through the phases of a project lifecycle, and how critical processes such as change, risk and quality management are applied to ensure a successful project.
- 3/12/21 – 9:30-11:30am Session 1: Project Management Basics
- 3/26/21 – 9:30-11:30am Session 2: Project Initiation Phase & Project Planning Phase (Part 1)
- 4/09/21 – 9:30-11:30am Session 3: Project Planning Phase (Part 2) & Transition from Planning to Execution
- 4/16/21 – 12:00-1:00pm Webinar: Communication Skills for Project Managers
- 4/23/21 – 9:30-11:30am Session 4: Project Execution Phase & Project Monitoring and Controlling (Part 1)
- 5/07/21 – 9:30-11:30am Session 5: Project Monitoring and Controlling (Part 2) & Project Closing Phase
- 5/14/21 – 12:00-1:00pm Virtual Networking Session: Project Management Pathways Panel
Participants must attend all five instructor-led sessions and either the webinar or virtual networking session to receive their Project Management Certificate.
Project Management Essentials is sponsored by RI Bio and the RI Department of Labor & Training’s Back to Work RI Program. For more information or to save space for your employees, email Stacey Carter, RI Bio Program Manager today at [email protected].
Lecturer, Bryant University
Robert Massoud has had a long career in project management, including positions at CVS Health, Fidelity Investments and as the former Chapter President for the Ocean State Project Management Institute. He was recognized by the Bryant University College of Business with the Excellence in Teaching Award, 2020.