For: Faculty, Postdoctoral Fellows, and Graduate Students
Continuing with our mission to provide training and education in biomedical entrepreneurship, the I-Trep program is offering stipends for internships for 2019-2020. You can specify your own host organization or you can work with the I-Trep program to find one. Listed below are a few organizations currently interested in hosting an I-Trep Intern.
Consider these potential hosts:
- Biomedical small business or pharma: Specialized experience to help you develop your product, launch your startup, or prepare your SBIR/STTR application.
- Patent attorneys’ office or your local technology transfer office: In-depth experience to help you develop your own intellectual property and navigate the patent process.
- FDA regulation consultant business: Direct insight into FDA regulations so that you are prepared to face the process with your own product.
These organizations are currently accepting applications for I-Trep Interns:
Internship Stipend Details: $350 per week (no relocation required) or $700 per week (if relocation is required) for a maximum of 12 weeks
How to apply:
Submit the following documents to [email protected]:
- Completed application form (available at http://med.uvm.edu/itrep/internships)
- Contact information for the host if identified
- Current CV
Applications will be reviewed by the I-Trep Internal Steering Committee and require final approval by the host organization. Contact Tina Thornton ([email protected]) or Mercedes Rincon ([email protected]) if you have questions or would like more information.
Want to host an I-Trep Intern?
Contact Tina Thornton ([email protected])